Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SAND & TVXQ #3

"Why you so insist to know?" the weird girl feel curious on his reaction.
"Cause i want to make sure am I right?!" can see the unsure, the nervous, the love from JJ eyes.
"Huh?! What do you mean?" the weird gril is really confuse and more curious on it.
"HaHa ~ What if I said i have fall for you when the first time I saw you." JJ is very nervaous to said so. Actually he is purposely to say it, he wanted to know how is her reaction towards him. Curious how would she react, curious her expression but more on her answer.
" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPOSSIBLE!" she was so shock and 瞪大眼睛 looking at him.
"Why not?"
"Cause ..... Cause ..... Cause you are JJ eh~!" she still having the same post same expression.
"So? Doesn't mean that I can't fall for you."
"But .... But ......................" because of JJ 深情的眼神 weird gril can't talk normally.
"Em Hm .... But what?"
"...........I don't know la. I have to go now already." weird girl really can't believe it and try to escape from it to get some air to clear her mind.
"You think you still can go off easily from me?"
"Eh .... where got?!"
"This is not the first time we met, and also not the first time we bump into each others."
"EH~!" the weird gril try so hard to think and think.
"Ah ~!"
"It seems like you have remember." JJ chiky smiling looking at her.
"eh .......... So what you want now?" she answer with face blush and sounds a bit 在撒娇.
"First tell me your DETAIL profile." JJ look her with a winning and chicky smile.

No comments: