Monday, July 21, 2008

SAND & TVXQ #5

While Dawn thinking about how to answer it, her phone rings. Ringtone Definitely is TVXQ’s song and is specially JJ’s part. And the call is from Sam.
"Wei where have you been, take so long time." Sam sound worried and impatience, she kind of worried about Dawn that’s why sounds a bit 不耐烦. Now Dawn just realizes that she has came out for long time, the girls still waiting for her food.
"Oh Oh~ em........... HEY~!" while Dawn tries to sound normal and thinking what reason to tell. In a secondof time JJ has took over the phone and answer it.
"Hello? Who is that over there?" JJ ask it politely plus some 不爽 feel there cause they've been interupted. And he wanted to know this call is from guy or girl.
“I’m the one should ask WHO ARE YOU?!” Sam feels angry and不爽 also. Just a simple talking, she already has bad impression on this no manners guy. And she has no realize that she eventually is talking with JJ.
“I’m her man!” JJ said it naturally but Dawn and Sam shock of it.
“WHAT!” shout by Sam and also Dawn.
“I think you have got it clear, and we still have things to go on. So bye bye.” Without giving Sam and Dawn any chance, JJ straight end up the phone.
“Wei! How can you do like that?” Dawn big-eyes look at JJ close up her phone.
“Why cannot?”“This is my phone eh. And is my call eh.”
“But she is interrupting us, so can’t be forgive.”
“WHAT!” Dawn think that he is out of his mind.
"Em.... So what now?! I really have to go by NOW! AS IS NOW!" Dawn already has out of strength to argue to 纠缠 with him. JJ looks at her, took over her phone and key something in her phone. Dawn can't peek from her angle.
"I've key in my personal phone number and the others phone number to you, you can call me anytime." Once JJ key in finish and pass back phone to her.
"Why have to be i'm the one who call you, you can't call me meh?" Dawn feel unfair and whispering herself.
"I will call you as long as i have time." JJ said it souftly and turn Dawn's face to him. A slightly kiss on her forehead and lips.
"You can call me what ever time you want, when you miss me, got any trouble, got any worried, whatever things you want to tell can just sms me or call me. My personal phone will on 24 hours just for you." When saying this the 2 of them is looking each other so closely.
"You sure that i can disturb you anytime?" Dawn unsurely ask for JJ.
"Yup! Need I fecth you back?" while asking Dawn, JJ happily rub her face, play her face.
"nooenfk, i caneoe bakredoi bay .... " Dawn can't say it properly and take down JJ's hands and said again.
"No need, I can go back by myself. I still got things need to buy."
"Then .... MUACKS" A big kiss on Dawn's lips.
"HEY~!" Dawn try to sounds fierce but it turns 撒娇.
"hahahahahahahahhahahahaha" JJ really happy and enjoying bully Dawn.
"I go now!" said it fast and very fast slip out from car, and run away from him.
"REMEMBER TO MISS ME O~!" Dawn is actually in the opposite road, JJ shout out and drive away. Left Dawn alone blushing and been stare by others passerby. Dawn eventually can imagine and heard JJ scream with laughter.

No comments: