Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SAND & TVXQ #6

When Dawn reach home, she been question by Sam, Alyn and Nat for almost 1 hours. At the end she told the whole story to them exceprt those 亲密互动 she skip. She shy to tell and don't know how they will think about her. When Dawn is alone at that night, she can't fall sleep at all. she keep on look at her phone and think back what had happen in the evening time. As her phone wallpaper is JJ, she stare at the wallpaper and talk with the wallpaper herself. Suddenly her phone rings and she saw 'HUBBY' this name appear. She very confuse and wondering who is that, at last she picks up.
"Hello?!"
"Hello my dear." the phone is call by JJ.
"Huh~! Is you!" Dawn very shock that JJ is the 'hubby'.
"You like very shock. Shock by the name or me calling you." JJ can imagine her face expression now, and on JJ face can see a warm smile.
".......both." very shy and naturally Dawn said it out.
"hahahhahahahahaha~ I knew that. Don't put my pic on my contact. I want you see 'hubby' this name when I call or sms you. Since you already put my picture as your wallpaper." JJ sound very proud and happy.
"Depends on my mood ba!" Dawn try to sound don't care.
"Hahahahahaha~ My dear so cute."
"Wei who is your dear!" Dawn now just realise her 'nickname'.
"Of cause you! Just now I call like that you also no oppose me, and that's mean agree for me.
"Like tha also can?!"
"Of cause! What are you doing over there? Looking at my picture again?"
"Who want to look at your picture!" Dawn oppose him by using shout. This more show that she eventually is doing as what JJ said. Dawn can feel her face is blushing now. She has no idea that he will call her and can know what she actually doing.
"hahahahaha~ You really cute." JJ is laugh heartily. He really happy by having Dawn with him.
"Don't say i'm cute. Even though i am."
"hahahahahahahahahahahahaha." JJ can't stop from laughing.

From that day on, once JJ got free time he will call Dawn. Even he has no time for it, he also will sms with her. Is kind of like underground couple but actually Dawn don't know is she really JJ's girlfriend. Ya~! She kind of stubborn of it. But she very happy that she got to be so close with him. When JJ is free JJ will come to her house and she will coook for him or 2 person play cooking. At the same time Sam, Alyn, and Nat got to know JJ. Co-inciddently Sam, Alyn, Nat & Dawn been discover by JJ's entertainment company and they debut as SAND.

No comments: