Thursday, July 24, 2008

SAND & TVXQ #9

The next day, again Dawn has been call to manager room. This time Dawn tells everything to manager. She very scare and don’t know what will manager oppa said and react.
“……” manager oppa just look at Dawn and can’t see any expression from his face.
“……” Dawn very scare, shivering waiting for manager oppa 责问.
“Why you wait for so long just tell me. You should tell me from the beginning.” Manager oppa 皱眉 telling.
“Em………” Dawn is speechless.
Manager oppa straightly take out his phone and call. Dawn was wondering who is he calling at this moment of time.
“Chui director? I’m Dawn’s manager. Do you have time to talk with me?”
all this questions appear in Dawn’s mind.
While Dawn is in her own wonderland wondering, manager oppa already finish talk with Chui director.
“Dawn~!” manager oppa 无奈 raise up voice to call Dawn up.
“Huh~! Oh Yeah!” Dawn face blush and stand straight up. She feels shy, and think how can she just think go her own wonderland at this time.
“I’ve already talk with director. He will take care of this. He feel sorry for you. He some more said that, proud of you. He very happy for your stage performance.” At last there is smile on manager oppa’s face.
“Really?! Hooo……” when Dawn sees there’s smile on manager oppa’s face, she feels relief. “Yup. Next time if again got something like that, the first thing you should come to me. Don’t every time been scold you just keep quiet at there. This is not helping either for you or me. 알아?” manager oppa sounds 心疼, and walk to Dawn rub her hair.
“Yup.” Dawn said it loudly and happily.
After the talk, Dawn feel like walking on a cloud, relief and relax.
“Ouch~” Dawn bang in a muscular wall.
“See you walk so happily must be your problem been settle already.” Dawn looks up, is JJ.
“Huh~! You are waiting for me?” Dawn will say like this because he just stands right at the corner from manager oppa’s office room.
“Em. Know that you AGAIN been call.” JJ purposely mentions ‘again’.
“Hehe~ you also know about it.” In Dawn's mind.
“Yup! And I’m very angry now. Cause I know it from Sam and I’m not the first one to be known. This also show that in you heart I am un-trustable.” JJ tries to sounds normal, but he getting angry until the end.
“NO~NO~NO~NO~NO~NO~ Don’t angry. I …. I doesn’t mean that. Uhhhh~ you know that I doesn’t mean that!” Dawn express it very 激动.
“Nope! I don’t know” JJ sounds so doesn’t matter.
“Uhhh~ don’t like that!” Dawn sounds crying and very nervous, afraid that JJ doesn’t want to border her anymore. While saying, she tries to hold JJ’s arm, try to cool down his anger. Very fast Dawn add up.
“I’ll never do this again. This will be the first and the last time. I promise!” Dawn 苦着一张脸 and tries to sound it as concern as she can.
“Hek~!” JJ still doesn’t want to talk with her. But actually in his heart he very enjoys seeing Dawn suffer because of him.
“Uhhh~~~~~~~” Dawn think of nothing, just can keep on 向他撒娇.
“You sure this will be the only time? No more keeping secret from me?” JJ want Dawn ensure her words. He is actually angry with her hiding herself from him. He wants Dawn relies, depends more on him.
"YES! YES! I SURE AND PROMISE!" while saying Dawn also nodded her head so hard to express her truthfully. Look at her and slowly hug her into his arm, a slight kiss on her forehead and ask
"Have you taken your dinner?"
".........Nope." Dawn sounds it so soft, she can know that what kind of reaction she will get from JJ if he know that ......
"Or should I ask that do you had any meal today?" devil voice is surrounding Dawn.
"Em .... Yup. Breakfast." Dawn is shrinking herself in JJ's arm.
"You mean that 1 bowl of rice that we had at house this morning 6 o'clock?!"
".......yes......." Dawn even close her eyes prepare to get scold by JJ.
JJ says nothing but he hug Dawn tightly and walk very fast towards car park. Dawn been force follow and shut herself up, while walking she tries to peek JJ face, devil from ice berg.

At that night, JJ brings Dawn home and cook her some meal that's help body recover and is good for body which suffer from hunger for a long period of time.

No comments: